To: <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: MIA, Ask an Expert: [hello :name]
From: "Burke, Bridget -CKJH" <BRIDGETBU@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 12:48:19 -0700

Here is a good example of a student trying to make a program with
multiple levels.
We are having a bit of trouble understanding when and where to put
key_control.
We also want to know how to stop the froggger when we go to the next
page.
Do we need to put the information in the backpack? And then use clickon
and  clickoff?