To: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: problem with code FollowpathMany
From: zehava wizman <zehavawi1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 13:32:07 -0700 (PDT)

  Hello Forum
  I got from you a code describing how some turtles can follow  first turtle,
using recursion, and turtlesown instruction.
  I don?t  understand some of the meaning and use of them.
  1. what is the connection between slider tic and  :n ? 1 ( if tic < (:n - *6

   2. queue is getting the names of turtles? If so Why I see the queue filled
with fd 10?

  3 At line "let [code [fd 10]]" -   Why variable Code gets the command
fd 10?

  4. What is the meaning of the line ask "t1 [setqueue fput :code queue]?
                 Thanks, Zehava Wizman

Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.