To: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: problem with "turtlesown" values
From: zehava wizman <zehavawi1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 03:03:25 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Forum!
  I used  turtlesown command to assign state variable to all turtles,called
Index1, then I want to build newturtle getting the value of index1 + 1.
  I  got error message about + , Why can't we  assign the previous value and
add 1 like we do in variable? even when I write t2, setindex1 (index1 + 1) I
got an error.
  Here attached the file.
    Zehava

Looking for earth-friendly autos?