To: forum microworlds <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: stopping specipic procedure
From: zehava wizman <zehavawi1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 01:50:56 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Forum!
  1. Your advise to use letters instead of numer s (asciis code) is good
solution  'thanks!
  2. How can I stop proc, without interupting the other to continue working, I
used stopme , and the other keys (ascii keys ) stop working.
  In the attached project, Jumpright/Jumpleft check if 2 turtles are touching
, If yes- JumpRight has to stop, and it stopped, but the other designed keys
stopped working also.
  WHY?,
               Thanks, Zehava

TV dinner still cooling?