[Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Have attached a pong-like MWX sample. Bridget tells me it is boring,
but I think it is brilliant. Your students can make it fun.
It includes some simple-but-critical ideas for creating games.
1) A strategy for a realistic bounce off of a "wall"
2) A strategy for a realistic bounce off of the "paddle"
3) How to set one turtle's heading to that of another
4) How to get a turtle to track the x coordinate of the mouse pointer
5) An option to view the project with "naked" turtles, to see what is
happening behind the scenes.
My favorite part is the simple and effective way that the paddle works.
Check it out.
Here is a link to the browser version in case you cannot use MWX files,
but are interested.
Previous by thread:
stopping specipic procedure
Next by thread:
To save an attachment to your computer, PC users should right-click (Mac users, click and hold the mouse button) on the link and then choose 'save target as' from the pop-up menu. A window will then pop up in which you can choose a location for the file.