To: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: coping textbox with its text from page to page by interactive mode
From: zehava wizman <zehavawi1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 20:45:09 -0700 (PDT)

Hi !
  Alain,thanks  for your good solution about coping textbox, So simple and
works so nice.
  Now I have mystry problem. In the attached project, there is a simple game :
moving with arrows has to advance the Ice to touch the ball. Each time its
happened, text1 got a point,If it  touches the Lime line ,text1 loose one
point (instruction within lime color).
  The game works good,  but sometimes, there is an error message "
  I don't know what to do with -13" (-13 is example)
  I dont find what is wrong with the code .
   Thanks, Zehava

Alain LCSI <alain@xxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hi,   Give your text box UNIQUE names. For example, the page 1 contains a
text box named textonpage1 and the page 2 contains a text box named
textonpage2. Notice the comma and the absence of quotes.

  to try
  textonpage2, print textonpage1
  end

    Alain Tougas