To: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: editing color
From: zehava wizman <zehavawi1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 22:19:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hello forum!
  I have trouble with editing color giving the color some conditions within
the proc.
  The procedure that I wrote in the "edit color" was to find if  2 conditions
exists the shape and heading, because I want to do different actions to some
turtlesmeeting the color.
  The color doesn't active the instructions WHY?
  here attached an example, the brown color is editing with FISH proc.
                Thanks, Zehava

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?