To: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: MIA, Ask an Expert: shoot an arrow
From: Shawn Jesty <shawn@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 10:00:05 -0500

Thought you might find this attached project useful. While the project is in Italian, it was done with an English version of MicroWorlds.

Shawn

This is an automatic message sent from the web form at:
http://www.openworldlearning.org/mia/howdoi.htm

from: Anonymous <mangus1995@xxxxxxxxx>
date: Tue Nov 20 17:37:00 2007

I'm making a game and i want my player to be able to shoot an arrow at
a target (game is in birdseye view}. please tell me how.