To: forum microworlds <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: problem with positions of user order
From: zehava wizman <zehavawi1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 00:43:03 -0800 (PST)

Hello Forum!
  In the project attaced, the user click on each shape he want to move and
create his own team ( this is only an example) In the real project will be
many players, the user selects them by clicking the shapes, and those who are
selected will move and stay side by side in the order of the selection, as a
one team.
  I uses the trick of taking the selection to a textbox, and then activated it.
  Now I have a problem with positions, maybe the user take the first, the last
and so on. and they have to stay in the order of selection.  How can I do it?
  thanks, Zehava