To: forum microworlds <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: problem with shoot procedure
From: zehava wizman <zehavawi1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 08:49:22 -0800 (PST)

hello forum!
  I send this problem to LOGO FORUM , some of the friends told me that the
forum can't read attaced file, so maybe,I could get help from you ( as I got
good solution some monthes before).
  I use MW Pro  ver 1.1
  I have 2 problem:
  1. When I used the key (space) whenever I want to shoot, Its working well
till its stopped and an error message "I can't start new process" , when I
used a button (only for shoot) Its working well,WHY?
  2. Shoot proc checks whether one turtle touches other, then the turtle has
to be hidden, there is within the if condition an instruction naming the
turtle to be hidden, and it doesn't do it. WHY?
  thanks,  Zehava