To: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: how can we stop "repeat" while meeting colored instruction without stopall?
From: zehava wizman <zehavawi1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 01:03:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Forum!
  How can I stop repeat instruction , in case it meets a colored instruction
that will tell him:
   1. setpos  in another place (no problem with doing it...]  2.stop only
jumping (proc written with repeat) ,I know that "cancel" stops  operation with
forever , but what need repeat to stop the operation? here attaced the example
   thanks, Zehava