To: MWForum <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: OpenWorld Learning - ePortfolio Voting
From: "Daniel Ajoy" <da.ajoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 May 2008 14:33:00 -0500

ePortfolio Voting Instructions
(Voting with MicroWorlds Software)

We would like to cordially invite you to vote in our Spring 2008 ePortfolio
contest. We are asking all OpenWorld Learning Staff, Classroom Teachers,
Principals, Site Sponsors, Board Members and valued supporters to participate
in the voting.  Please submit your votes by May 12, 2008.  Follow the
instructions below and if you have any questions, please call Shelley at
303-633-4193.

1) Go to ePortfolio Web site  http://www.openworldlearning.org/ep/

2) Select "Site Projects" from the icons found on the top of the web page

3) Select "Spring 2008" from the icons found on the left side of web page

4) Review each of the "Finalists" projects

5) Select one project from each category (Writing and Research, Art and
Animation, Programming and Integrated).

A).  If you are an outlook user you can vote for the projects by selecting the
vote link next to the project.  This will submit an e-mail with the project
code as this subject.  You will receive a confirmation e-mail once your vote
is received.

B).  If you are not an outlook user, vote for the project by sending an e-mail
to epvote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the project code as the subject.

Thank you for helping us select this year's Honors ePortfolio Projects.