To: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: MIA, Ask an Expert: making faces and houses
From: Henry Wilson <henryhwilson@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 15:57:51 -0400

That is the faces project I made

On Jul 7, 2008, at 1:44 PM, askanexpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

This is an automatic message sent from the web form at:
http://mia.openworldlearning.org/mwforum.htm

from: Ronald Boyd <ronald.boyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
date: Mon Jul  7 11:44:04 2008

Hey can anyone remember where there are student projects of the making faces activity and making houses. I seem to remember some sites out there but can't put my finger on it. My kids in my summer class are doing these projects and wanted to see what other kids have done with it...