To: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: working with "mousepos" instruction
From: zehava wizman <zehavawi1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 00:42:08 -0800 (PST)

Hello Forum!
here attached a file using maze with mousepos instruction.
I have 2 question:
1. Can I decide the place where the mouse will be when I enter the page?
2. When I enter the next page ( being with the mouse on designed color (gray),
The program write an error " I can't start a new process in ask"' I understand
that it happened because a previous forever is activated, so how can I
continue with this 2 forever instruction?
3. I tried to design the black color that each time the player will stay on
the black color' he should return to first location. It doesn't do it . WHY
        Thanks, Zehava Wizman