To: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: working with "mousepos" instruction
From: "Daniel Ajoy" <da.ajoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 11:54:13 -0500

On Thu, 27 Nov 2008 03:42:08 -0500, zehava wizman <zehavawi1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello Forum!
> here attached a file using maze with mousepos instruction.
> I have 2 question:
> 1. Can I decide the place where the mouse will be when I enter the page?

Hi,

no, but you can force the mouse to be in a certain place by asking the user to
click on tha turtle that is in that
position.

> 2. When I enter the next page ( being with the mouse on designed color
> (gray), The program write an error " I can't start a new process in ask"' I
> understand that it happened because a previous forever is activated, so how
> can I continue with this 2 forever instruction?

If your diagnostic is correct, then the solution would be to use the "cancel"
command.

> 3. I tried to design the black color that each time the player will stay on
> the black color' he should return to first location. It doesn't do it . WHY

I couldn't figure it out.

It does work using "colorunder". Modified project attached.