To: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: on touching
From: Patrick Edmondson <mystere2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 12:54:52 -0500

Here's a start on conditionals. I'm curious to see what you add.

Patrick Edmondson
What's so funny 'bout Peace, Love, and Understanding?
www.thestripproject.com

On Feb 25, 2009, at 11:10 AM, Tamara Weinstein wrote:

I am looking for a good basic tutorial on writing procedures for OnTouching.

It might explain using

if

if else

if touchedturtle =  [.......]

if touching?

I can write it up myself, but if something already exists that would be a whole lot easier.

thanks
tamara weinstein