To: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Re: puzzle
From: "Daniel Ajoy" <da.ajoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 13:02:42 -0500

On Sat, 28 Feb 2009 11:50:24 -0500, zehava wizman <zehavawi1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello Daniel
> In the Puzzle project (In the link you sent) , not all the pieces work as
> designed. If I move t2 and fix it to t5, No turtle is freezed, only if I move
> another turtle, it freeze the 3 of them.The instruction
> waituntil [touching? "t5 "t2] M freeze "t5 freeze "t2 is not working when
> only the 2 turtles are touching. WHY?

I think you are confusing "waituntil" with "when".

And what is that "M" ?

waituntil [touching? "t5 "t2] M freeze "t5 freeze "t2

                              ^

I would have used "when" in this way:

To Startup
when [touching? "t3 "t2] [freeze "t2 freeze "t3 stopme]
when [touching? "t3 "t4] [freeze "t4 freeze "t3 stopme]
when [touching? "t4 "t1] [freeze "t1 freeze "t4 stopme]
when [touching? "t5 "t1] [freeze "t1 freeze "t2 stopme]
when [touching? "t5 "t4] [freeze "t5 freeze "t4 stopme]
when [touching? "t5 "t2] [freeze "t5 freeze "t2 stopme]

but I don't think that freezing is what you want. You need something like
magnetism, the project attached has that.

> Is there DEMO of MW2?

I'm not sure if LCSI still provides the MicroWorlds Pro demo, that demo opens
and saves MW2 files.

You can contact them at:

info@xxxxxxx