To: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, bonanza_228@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: MIA, Ask an Expert: match
From: "Daniel Ajoy" <da.ajoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 11:30:48 -0500

On Thu, 28 May 2009 16:21:17 -0500, <askanexpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> from: bonanza <bonanza_228@xxxxxxxx>
> date: Thu May 28 15:21:17 2009
> platform: PC
> version: MicroWorlds Ex
>
> How do I make shapes assigned to turtles in a matching game so that the
> shapes are random and two turtles have the same shape. And when you click the
> turtle, they will compare the shape and if they are not the same, they will
> setsh 11 and if they are the same, they will hide turtle.

You'll have to learn quite a few vocabulary words.

And I think you'll have to use a "shuffle" procedure to shuffle turtles. Once
the turtles are shuffled you can take them two-by-two and assign them the same
shape.

that is what the attached project is about.

And, I think, this other project:

http://mia.openworldlearning.org/mwforum/msg03423.html

demostrates the second part of your question.