To: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: FILL instruction with MWX version
From: zehava wizman <zehavawi1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 08:38:11 -0800 (PST)

Hello Forum!
The "fill"  instruction doesn't work if I enter a picture to be my
background/I draw a square , the fill instruction draw something like line not
filling the whole area. If I open a new page without background, It does it
well.In the MW2 there were no problems
I will be glad to know what is the problem.
Here attaced a file with some examples.
Thanks, Zehava