To: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: problem with download MWX demo from the web
From: zehava wizman <zehavawi1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 05:41:03 -0700 (PDT)

Hello forum!
Now I am visiting my son in Japan and want to download the Demo MWX for 3
weeks.I succedded to download it, but when I want to use it, I get an error
message "The evaluation copy has  expired..." (here attached print screen of
the error)
I download it yesterday'and it get the date of 2007.
What can I do to get and work with the DEMO?
Thanks, Zehava Wizman