To: Zyana@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: MIA, Ask an Expert: I GOT A QUESTION
From: Alain LCSI <alain@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2010 20:11:24 -0400

Hi!

Easy! A page name is also a command that opens that page. So it's important
that you give to your page a name that is a single word. No spaces. A page
name can be:

page1
My_page
My-page

Then, create a button and use exactly this as the instruction.

The same is true for several objects. If you have a melody named "mymelo",
then mymelo is a command that plays the melody.

Good luck,

Alain Tougas
LCSI