To: MicroWorlds Forum <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: stamp to full page is stuck on
From: "John St. Clair" <john.stclair@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 16:37:58 -0700

One of my students is using MicroWorlds EX version 7 and after he stamped a picture to full page, every time he goes to a new page or creates a new page, it puts that same background image onto the page he is going to. The image will not erase. I tried quitting MW and opening the file again and it still exhibits the same behavior. I tried opening an old MW EX project he had done and it can make a new page with no problem. I then opened the problem file and every time I make a new page it puts that same image on the page. The only workaround I've been able to figure out is to put an almost blank picture from the picture collection and stamp it to full page.

Any ideas?

-John

John St. Clair			Global SchoolNet Foundation

john.stclair@xxxxxxxxxxx	www.gsn.org
Vina Danks Middle School	Storyteller
Teacher of Logo and Lego	inlandstorytellers.org
vinadanks.us/logo.html
LogoForum moderator
groups.yahoo.com/group/logoforum