To: john.stclair@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: stamp to full page is stuck on
From: Alain LCSI <alain@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 19:45:50 -0400

Hi!

Yeah! That student has visited the BACKGROUND page. Whatever graphics you put
on that page will appear on each page. That is a way to save on project size
if you need many times the same background.

So go to the Background page in the Pages menu, clear the graphics there, and
then go to any page. Boom. Absent.

Alain Tougas
LCSI