To: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: touching is not working in some situation
From: zehava wizman <zehavawi1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 04:12:46 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Forum!
In the attached file when I click on the missle (t3), its does the clickoff
instruction when it touched "t1 ( the black wall) ,but when I did it while
pushing the danger button, get the announce, and then push the "send_missle'
button its didn't do the instruction "t3, clickoff"/
 WHY?
Thanks, Zehava wizman