To: "MicroWorlds Forum" <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: respond to mouse *and* keys
From: "Menefee, Mike - OC" <Mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 08:15:56 -0700

Hi Alan,

I love the ideas you have used (the hidden turtle).  Consider something
like this:

to point+keys

t1, ht setinstruction [forever [setpos mousepos]]

t2, setinstruction [forever [towards "t1]]

t3, setinstruction [forever [make "key ascii readchar
if :key = 38 [t2, glide 200 2]]]

everyone [clickon]

end

:)