To: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: MIA, Ask an Expert: how to change color of turtle
From: askanexpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2010 08:23:19 -0600

This is an automatic message sent from the web form at:
http://mia.openworldlearning.org/mwforum.htm

from: fahim azizi <mfa_fahim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
date: Thu Jun  3 08:23:19 2010

My teacher says she taught us this but she didnt and now its going to be on
the test and i dont know what to do how do you change the colour.

and also how do you do the timer can you tell me like reduce it as much as
possible so that its not difficult to remeber for the exam.