To: MWForum <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "fahim aziz" <mfa_fahim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: MIA, Ask an Expert: how to change color of turtle
From: "Daniel Ajoy" <da.ajoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2010 15:45:18 -0500

On Fri, 04 Jun 2010 15:37:04 -0500, fahim aziz <mfa_fahim@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> can you explain to me the procedure like for example fd 50 makes it go
> forward and for both questions how do u choose wat you are talking about like
> a button a text t1 t2 etc...

setcolor "blue

set the color of the current turtle to blue. If you want to talk to another
turtle say:

talkto "t2

The code:

launch [dotimes [t 1000] [settext1 :t wait 10]]

means:

  start as a separate process the following:

    repeat a thousand times:

      set the text box called text1 to have the value 0,1,2,3,4.... 1000
      wait a second each time.