To: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: MIA, Ask an Expert: I found a bug.
From: askanexpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2010 18:36:58 -0600

This is an automatic message sent from the web form at:
http://mia.openworldlearning.org/howdoi.htm

from: Laurie Marmorstein <marmorstein.laurie@xxxxxxxxx>
date: Sat Jun  5 18:36:58 2010

If I try to open a big project using MicroWorlds Ex, it freezes up. Once, I
waited half an hour and it still hadn't unfroze. I'm using Windows 2000.