To: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: MIA, Ask an Expert: turtles touching?
From: askanexpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2010 09:57:32 -0600

This is an automatic message sent from the web form at:
http://mia.openworldlearning.org/howdoi.htm

from: fahim <mfa_fahim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
date: Tue Jun  8 09:57:32 2010

we're doing a little red riding hood assignment and i have to make it so that
if lil red touches the wolf its game over how do u do that and also when it
touches the house how do you make it go to the next page. i did it my
procedure was:

to house
if touchedturtle = "house
[announce [Little Red Riding Hood :   Grandma! It's me Little Red. I've got
some food and medicine for you! Grandma?]]
getpage "page3
announce [Grandma :  Oh hello Little Red! Sorry I couldnt answer the door the
darn Wolf tried eating me to eat you but now he's gone]
announce [ Little Red :  I am glad your safe grandma I dont know what i
woul've done without you]
announce[ grandma :  its ok red now how about we have some cookies]
end

and

to avoid
if touchedturtle = "t2 [lt 90 t2, clickon]

if touchedturtle = "t3 [rt 90]

if touchedturtle = "t4 [stopall wait 5 [announce [gameover]]]
end

the problem is i put these two procedures on lil red and eerytime it touches a
turtle it goes to the next page when  its supposed to go to the next page when
it get to the house how do i correct this and how do you think i can make a
score using this.