To: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: MIA, Ask an Expert: Text Boxes
From: askanexpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 12:19:56 -0600

This is an automatic message sent from the web form at:
http://mia.openworldlearning.org/howdoi.htm

from: David Ayres <losan33@xxxxxxxx>
date: Sun Jun 13 12:19:56 2010

I'm trying to make a game using a text box. You win the game when the text box
goes over 999. I can't seem to program what happens after that happens. I try
the procedure "forever [if text1 > 999 [announce [You win!]]]".
The error message is "< doesn't know what to do with  "

Can you help me solve my problem?