To: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: MIA, Ask an Expert: Pong/Follow
From: askanexpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 08:48:33 -0600

This is an automatic message sent from the web form at:
http://mia.openworldlearning.org/howdoi.htm

from: Anonymous <swanson6748g@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
date: Mon Sep 20 08:48:32 2010

I am currently in the process of creating a Pong-like game, with a
computer-controlled paddle that follows the ball with not-exact accuracy. For
example, if the ball moves up 4, the paddle only moves up 3, instead of
insantly teleporting to the position. However, it seems the if function (might
not be considered a function, I am too used to using lua) does not like the
turtle's ycor as a value to work off of.

Script in question:

to follow
wait 0.1
if t2's last ycor < last ycor [sety ycor + 1]
if t3's "ycor > ycor = true [sety ycor + 1]