To: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: MIA, Ask an Expert: Pong Walls and Bricks
From: askanexpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 17:43:42 -0600

This is an automatic message sent from the web form at:
http://mia.openworldlearning.org/howdoi.htm

from: Brett Martinez <brettmartinez@xxxxxxxx>
date: Thu Sep 30 17:43:42 2010

I am making a pong videogame as a project, and I made it into a "monster pong"
theme. However, I have looked everywhere and asked my friends, and they both
have no answer on how to make the ball bounce off the ceiling and floor. Also,
what command do I use to make bricks disapper when they are hit by the ball?
Thank you so much! :)