To: "MicroWorlds Forum" <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, brettmartinez@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: MIA, Ask an Expert: Pong Walls and Bricks
From: "Daniel Ajoy" <da.ajoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 22:27:24 -0500

On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 18:43:42 -0500, <askanexpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

from: Brett Martinez <brettmartinez@xxxxxxxx>
date: Thu Sep 30 17:43:42 2010
I am making a pong videogame as a project, and I made it into a "monster pong" theme. However, I have looked everywhere and asked my friends, and they both have no answer on how to make the ball bounce off the ceiling and floor.

Study the code used for the BLUE color in the project attached.

Also, what command do I use to make bricks disapper when they are hit by the ball? Thank you so much!

ht

it means: hideturtle

bricks should be turtles.