To: "Jennifer Menjivar" <jr.andflakerock@xxxxxxxxx>, MWForum <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: MIA, Ask an Expert: The steer comand
From: "Daniel Ajoy" <da.ajoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2010 20:18:57 -0500

from: Jennifer Menjivar <jr.andflakerock@xxxxxxxxx>
date: Wed Sep 29 18:04:18 2010
how do I make an announcment. If the turtle touches it has to go back to
the begginging of the maze? HELP ME PLEASE

Hi Jennifer,

If the turtle touches ... what?

On Fri, 01 Oct 2010 20:07:44 -0500, Jennifer Menjivar <jr.andflakerock@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

your no help to me jk uhmm when the turtle touches the backround color it
suposed to announce you lose

program the "turtle instruction" of the background color with this command:

announce [You lose]

see attached images.