To: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: MIA, Ask an Expert: Sliders !
From: askanexpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2010 09:27:07 -0600

This is an automatic message sent from the web form at:
http://mia.openworldlearning.org/howdoi.htm

from: Bridget Hannawacker <bhannawacker@xxxxxxx>
date: Fri Oct  8 09:27:07 2010

Okay. I'm pretty confused here.
I have an asignment due in a few. And my teacher said that we must create a
slider that contrals a turtles shape, pen size, and color, ir draws with. How
do I get the turtle to connect with the slider. The codes or procedure?