To: "MicroWorlds Forum" <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: MIA, Ask an Expert: Sliders !
From: "Daniel Ajoy" <da.ajoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2010 23:15:54 -0600

On Fri, 08 Oct 2010 09:27:07 -0600, <askanexpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

from: Bridget Hannawacker <bhannawacker@xxxxxxx>
date: Fri Oct  8 09:27:07 2010
Okay. I'm pretty confused here.
I have an asignment due in a few. And my teacher said that we must create a slider that contrals a turtles shape, pen size, and color, ir draws with. How do I get the turtle to connect with the slider. The codes or procedure?

This project is a bit like that:

http://mia.openworldlearning.org/spirals/spirals_4.htm