To: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: MIA, Ask an Expert: Sliders !
From: dlayres@xxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2010 18:30:28 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: askanexpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, Oct 8, 2010 10:27 am
Subject: MIA, Ask an Expert: Sliders  !

This is an automatic message sent from the web form at:
http://mia.openworldlearning.org/howdoi.htm

from: Bridget Hannawacker <bhannawacker@xxxxxxx>
date: Fri Oct  8 09:27:07 2010

Okay. I'm pretty confused here.
I have an asignment due in a few. And my teacher said that we must create a
slider that contrals a turtles shape, pen size, and color, ir draws with. How
do
I get the turtle to connect with the slider. The codes or procedure?

Procedure.