To: "MicroWorlds Forum" <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: MIA, Ask an Expert: sliders
From: "Daniel Ajoy" <da.ajoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 23:27:17 -0400

from: fansi  <kelly7065d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
date: Thu Oct 14 08:37:28 2010

Your progam will create several geometric shapes with only one line of code.

The sliders you use will be able to change color, pensize, size of shape and number of sides to the shape.

I didn't know I was making such program.

But if YOU are, then this could help you:

http://mia.openworldlearning.org/mwforum/msg04120.html