To: MicroWorlds Forum <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Making a sprite move, change size and shape.
From: Alain LCSI <alain@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 20:59:33 -0400

Hi,

Here's your project back. I doubled the shapes in the backpack. I changed the
helmet on every second shape, but for your project, these should be a
different foot position on the pedals. I just took a shortcut.

Then I use the command setsh [3 4] which makes MW alternate between these
shapes at every fd (or bk) command.

Check it out!

Alain
LCSI