To: "MicroWorlds Forum" <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Making a sprite move, change size and shape.
From: "Daniel Ajoy" <da.ajoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 21:34:28 -0500

file extension: mwj  ??

On Fri, 22 Oct 2010 19:59:33 -0500, Alain LCSI <alain@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,
Here's your project back. I doubled the shapes in the backpack. I changed the helmet on every second shape, but for your project, these should be a different foot position on the pedals. I just took a shortcut. Then I use the command setsh [3 4] which makes MW alternate between these shapes at every fd (or bk) command.
Check it out!
Alain
LCSI