To: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: MIA, Ask an Expert: Equation/Parentheses
From: askanexpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 08:30:05 -0600

This is an automatic message sent from the web form at:
http://mia.openworldlearning.org/howdoi.htm

from: Anonymous <swanson6748g@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
date: Thu Oct 28 08:30:05 2010

I have an equation I am attempting to get to work in order to change the
heading of a turtle. Equation is:

to anglet
seth ( arctan ( ( Power * sin heading ) + 9.8 * 0.1 ) / ( Power * cos heading
) )
end

Whenever I try to use anglet, the output returns ') in wrong place in anglet'
No clue what could be wrong.