To: "MicroWorlds Forum" <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: MIA, Ask an Expert: Equation/Parentheses
From: "Daniel Ajoy" <da.ajoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 10:54:29 -0500

from: Anonymous <swanson6748g@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
date: Thu Oct 28 08:30:05 2010
I have an equation I am attempting to get to work in order to change the
heading of a turtle. Equation is:
to anglet
seth ( arctan ( ( Power * sin heading ) + 9.8 * 0.1 ) / ( Power * cos
heading ) )
end
Whenever I try to use anglet, the output returns ') in wrong place in
anglet'
No clue what could be wrong.

Power is a command, you can't use that name. Use Pwr or MyPower.