To: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: MIA, Ask an Expert: turtles
From: askanexpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2010 18:03:08 -0600

This is an automatic message sent from the web form at:
http://mia.openworldlearning.org/howdoi.htm

from: Juan Guzman  <jguzman510@xxxxxxxxx>
date: Tue Nov  2 18:03:08 2010
platform: Mac OS10
version: MicroWorlds Ex

How Do I make a turtle react when another turtle touches?  I'm making a soccer
game and i need the ball to react when another turtle so it could make a kick
the ball