To: MicroWorlds Forum <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: MIA, Ask an Expert: write to a file
From: Rotem Kimchi <rotemk2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 21:02:47 +0200

I started with exporttext but it didnt work
your advie is much batter but i didnt succeeded on implement it
i tried

if :arrows = 40 [Robo, seth 180 fd :step

talkto "commands print sentence [seth 180 fd ]:step

talkto "SaveFile print sentence [seth 180 fd ]:step

savetext "command:i .txt

make i :i+1 ct ]; south

Butit didn't work the program doesn't recognize the command

any suggestions?

thanks in advance