To: MicroWorlds Forum <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: MIA, Ask an Expert: bounce
From: Rotem Kimchi <rotemk2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 00:33:06 +0200

Daniel, how are you?

It's nice to get questions maybe I could help you answer a few when I'll get
better?

I did some more thinking about my project and I saw in the help guide that
microworld pro can use the computer serial port in order to transfer is
commands ... it's sounds easier than what I planned to do with the txt files
I created (translate them to binary with c++ and than send them)

I will start to check it tomorrow, do you know how does the data transfer
(serial or parallel)?. Do MicroWorldPro have its own communication protocol?

thanks