To: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: MIA, Ask an Expert: create a red flag and blue pole
From: askanexpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 15:19:18 -0700

This is an automatic message sent from the web form at:
http://mia.openworldlearning.org/howdoi.htm

from: Carolyn Pepe <esasmomjesus1st@xxxxxxx>
date: Thu Nov 11 15:19:17 2010

I have been asked to create a fed flag and a blue pole for an assignment...I
would appreciate any help you can give me...

Thank you,
Carolyn