To: MicroWorlds Forum <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: manipulating text files and serial port communication
From: Rotem Kimchi <rotemk2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 13:05:14 +0200

Denial

instead of using a table I thought of another way using microworlds link
library like malloc , db and so on, in order to create in the memory the
command i want to send and then to send their address through the port there
the commands are stored in bytes

but there isn't much info in the help file on how to use those commands and
i didn't succeed