To: "MicroWorlds Forum" <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: manipulating text files and serial port communication
From: "Daniel Ajoy" <da.ajoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 10:57:01 -0500

On Sun, 14 Nov 2010 03:41:45 -0500, Rotem Kimchi <rotemk2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

With your help I created a data (DB) base of commands but from that DB I still need to translate the command into a binary code before I'll send him using some complicated C or C++ code, and after that I need create a code that will check if there are any new files to convert and send.

You never told us what you wanted to do... What do you want to send? Where do you want to send it?