To: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Fwd: manipulating text files and serial port communication
From: Rotem Kimchi <rotemk2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 09:06:40 +0200

Hello Daniel,

1.
 I tried sending commands with the serial but with no success.
The send command doesn't accept any logo command as an input only numbers...
Maybe I'll represent the commands using numbers in a table of some sort?

First command will be   "seth" second will be the value

2.      Instead of using a table I thought of another way using microworlds
link library like malloc , db and so on, in order to create in the memory
the command I want to send and then to send their address through the port,
there the commands are stored in bytes, but there isn't much info in the
help file on how to use those commands could you direct my to a better
source of information

3.      You mentioned that you think working with files his easier how come?

With your help I created a data (DB) base of commands but from that DB I
still need to translate the command into a binary code before I'll send him
using some complicated C or C++ code, and after that I need create a code
that will check if there are any new files to convert and send.

Am I correct or I missed something? Do you know how to create that sort of
code in C? I tried but then I saw the logo option and it's seems simpler.