To: "MicroWorlds Forum" <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Alfredo misadventures with LogoWriter
From: "Daniel Ajoy" <da.ajoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:03:04 -0500

On Wed, 08 Dec 2010 13:32:48 -0500, Patrick Edmondson <mystere2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I use to introduce programming with Alfredo contests.
Alfredo on Youtube.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5zeEkRCr44&feature=related

In 1990 students created elaborate Alfredo misadventures with LogoWriter. (Wish they could be run in Microworlds...)
Here is hopefully the first in Microworld's Alfredo misadventures

awesome!

I'm going to share them with the Spanish group they were very fond of LogoWriter.